A beginner is a beginner and is called that for a reason. That’s why we’ve collected 5 of the best ever exercises for beginners to tone and sculpt your entire body.
When doing exercises it is extremely important to understand this and strategize accordingly. An expert can help you devise one so that you do not hurt yourself and also not lose interest. This is a must-have in anyone’s healthcare routine and should not be ignored.
3 Best Ever Exercises
We have summed up 3 of the best ever exercises just in case you have made up your mind to get healthy. Here they are:
You may have heard this “word”. A beginner should try it.
Why? It is one of those exercises which work on your entire body including the core. Doing this on a regular basis and correctly will help you carry out daily chores with much more vigor.
- Place your feet on the floor. Keep your feet shoulder width apart.
- Now place your hands over your thighs and slowly start bringing your body downwards.
- Keep doing it till your elbows touch your knees and thighs become parallel to the ground.
- Hold on for 5 seconds
Do 5 sets, 15 repetitions. Be aware that there are more chances of you not being able to achieve it in the first go, so go down till your body can. Practice every day.
2. Push Ups
Since you are a beginner, start with the basic one before moving on to the difficult versions.
Why? It again engages your core, which is very important.
- Get your body into a plank position.
- Place your hands just below your shoulders, open and facing each other.
- Since you have just started, bend your knees to touch the floor.
- Bring your body down towards the floor.
- It is not important to touch the floor, go as far as you can.
- Over a period of time, you will have enough strength to touch the floor with your nose.
Do 5 sets, 10 repetitions.
Why? It is one of the best exercises for improving core performance, boost metabolism and overall flexibility. There is no better way to develop them than using your own body weight.
- Just get into a press up position.
- Your elbows should be right under your shoulders.
- Make sure your hips don’t sag. They should be in line with the body.
- Bend your knees and touch the floor.
- Hold on this position for 30 seconds.
- When you become comfortable holding on for 30 secs, increase it to 1 minute.
- This is the time to move on to the next level, move your knees up.
Do 5 sets of 30 seconds each. Repeat it two to three times in a week.
There you go! Please be sure to execute these exercises with proper form, and the results will come!