Are squats part of your workout routine? If the answer is yes, you’re on the right path. these seven exercises target the glutes and hamstrings and guarantee you a fitter, firmer butt.
- Stand upright, feet apart at slightly more than shoulder distance, toes turned outward at 45 degrees.
- Lower your torso and bend your knees, while keeping a straight back and tight abs.
- Come back to a standing position while squeezing your glutes.
- Repeat it 20 times
- Start the exercises standing with your feet shoulder-width apart and your hands on your hips.
- Then step forward with one leg and flex your knees until your rear knee nearly touches the floor.
- After that, bring your body back. Switch legs and Repeat it 20 times
- Lay down on the ground with your palms facing down and your feet static on the floor.
- Lift your body by using your feet and hips.
- Hold for 2 seconds, lower down slowly, and repeat 8 to 12 times.
- Start on all fours, but support your body using your elbows.
- Lift and extend one leg as high as you can and hold it in the air for 10 seconds.
- After that repeat the exercise with the other leg.
- Complete 20 reps on each leg for 4-5 sets.
- First, you need to stand in front of your bench or a chair and place your right foot in the center of the seat, and with your hands, hold a barbell behind your head, right above the shoulders, so this is the starting position.
- Then step up onto the bench and bring your left knee forward and up.
- Next, you need to lower yourself back to the starting position, with the foot landing quietly. And then switch legs and repeat to complete one rep.
- You need to do 3 sets of 20 reps on each leg.
- To do this exercise first you need to begin in a squat position with hands on the floor in front of you.
- Then you need to kick your feet back to a pushup position and immediately return your feet to the squat position.
- You need to leap up as high as possible from the squat position.
- First, stand straight with your feet shoulder-width apart and your hands together at the chest level, so this is the starting position.
- Then keep your hips square, cross your left leg behind you. Next step backward as you lower your left knee toward the floor and your right knee should remain directly above your right ankle.
- You need to do pause for 2 seconds, then press into your right heel as you stand and return to the starting position.
- Do 3 sets of 15 reps on each side.
7 EXERCISES THAT CAN HELP YOU GO FROM A FLAT TO A FIRM BUTT