Without a doubt, we always try to keep our home clean and disinfected. In fact, we use all the possible cleaning products and tricks that we can apply at home. But not only for cleaning, we also give importance to having our house scented.
To do this, we have surely tried various home flavorings like the ones we find in the supermarket. However, they do not always last as we would like. After cleaning we proceed to perfume the rooms, but they only last a while and disappear.
Fortunately and without exaggeration, many times homemade tricks and solutions provide more results and are permanent. Let’s see below: How to make a homemade room freshener.
First of all, let’s see the ingredients required and the step by step of this simple and easy procedure. Below you can see this content in VIDEO.
- 2 lemons
- 3 tbsp. of coarse salt
- 3 tbsp. of ethyl alcohol
- 1 capful of concentrated fabric softener
- c/n Cloves (optional)
- 1 or 2 small container
- To begin, we proceed to cut the 2 lemons into four segments, we make a cut but not until the end. The idea is that the segments are joined at the tip and then placed in the small container.
- Next, we place each lemon in each container and open it in four without cutting the end as we already said.
- Next step, we add the 3 tablespoons of coarse salt in the center of the segments in each container.
- Then we continue adding the 3 tablespoons of ethyl alcohol.
- Finally, we add the cap measure of concentrated fabric softener to the lemon wedges.
- As a final touch, we add the cloves but it is optional. The idea is to add some of the cloves on top of the fabric softener.
- In this way, we now have the natural and concentrated flavoring ready that will perfume the environments of your home. In this case, the amount of ingredients in the recipe is for 2 containers, that is, 1 lemon per flavoring plus tablespoons of salt, alcohol and concentrated fabric softener.
- However, we can prepare as many as we want and place them in the various environments of the home.
- Clove is optional, however it is recommended to add it to the homemade air freshener. Because when lemon, which is a citrus fruit, is combined with cloves, it undoubtedly gives us a sweet and fresh aroma. in addition to preserving the lemon for longer.
- Let’s apply these tips and enjoy the best homemade room freshener!