Appearance of this ugly bulge is natural for all women because of wearing bras.It happens when the elastic tights around our torso. To prevent the appearance of the bulge you pay more attention to the workouts which are oriented on the upper back and shoulders to burn extra fat.
If you already have it our workout, which is created to strenghten your upper back, will help ypu. This workout will tone your muscles so this bulge will be removed.
1. Up & Down Plank (12 reps each side)
1. Start in a plank position, with your wrists under your shoulders and your feet hip-width apart.
2. Bend your left arm, place your left elbow on the mat and then bend your right arm and place your right elbow on the mat.
3. Place your left hand on the mat, straighten your left arm and then place your right hand on the mat and straighten your right arm.
4. Switch sides and repeat this up and down movement until the set is complete.
2. Dumbbell Shoulder Press
1. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold a dumbbell in each hand.
2. With your palms facing forward and your elbows under your wrists, position the dumbbells at your shoulders.
3. Push the dumbbells up and fully extend your arms.
4. Lower the dumbbells back down to your shoulders and repeat the movement until the set is complete.
3. Kettlebell Sumo High Pull
How to do this workout: After warming up, set a timer for 15 minutes. Start by performing 21 Kettlebell Swings. Once you finish, move immediately to the SDHP.
Perform 15 reps and then 9 Push-Ups. After you’ve completed all three exercises, start at the beginning with 21 Kettlebell Swings once again. Continue to repeat the circuit until 15 minutes is up.
The goal is to move from one exercise to the next without rest, but listen to your body and take breaks as needed.
4. One-Arm Dumbbell Row (12 reps each side)
1. Grab a dumbbell with your right hand, bend your knees, push your hips back and take the dumbbell between your feet.
2. Pull the dumbbell up by extending your hips and knees and, as the dumbbell reaches your shoulder, rotate your hand to the front and punch straight up.
3. Lower the dumbbell and return to the initial position.
4. Repeat and then switch sides.
5. Jump Squat to Shoulder Press
1. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and the toes pointing slightly outward.
2. Bend your knees pressing your hips back, as if you were going to sit back on a chair.
3. Pushing through the heels, jump straight up.
4. Land with your knees slightly bent and go back into the squat position.
5. Repeat until the set is complete.