These simple exercises are very effective and we recommend implementing them in your workout routine or just sticking to them. The best part is you can do it from the comfort of your home in a matter of minutes.
LUNGE WITH ROTATION
- Grab a 5- to 15-pound dumbbell with both hands and stand with your feet hip-width apart and your arms straight out.
- Take a big step forward with your left foot and, bracing your abs, twist your torso to the left as you bend your knees and lower your body until both of your legs form 90-degree angles.
- Twist back to center, push off your left foot, and stand back up. Repeat on the other leg. That’s 1 rep. Do 2 or 3 sets of 10 to 15 reps.
SIDE PLANK WITH ROTATION
- First, you need to lie on your left side on the tangle and position your elbow specifically under your correct shoulder and also stack together your legs, knees, lower legs, and feet. Fix abs.
- Then push your correct elbow against the floor as you lift up your glutes and hips off the floor until the point when left shoulder, left hip, and left foot are in a straight line.
- Next, you need to reach up with your correct hand and expand and then rotate your middle downwards and reach under your body with your left arm. Turn back to the sideboard with the arm up. Rehash for 10-12 times before exchanging sides.
GLUTE BRIDGE MARCH
- Lie on your back with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor. Rest your arms on the floor, palms up, at shoulder level.
- Raise your hips so your body forms a straight line from your shoulders to your knees.
- Brace your abs and lift your right knee toward your chest.
- Hold for 2 counts, then lower your right foot. Repeat with the other leg. That’s 1 rep. Do 2 or 3 sets of 5 to 10 reps.
PROPER FORM AND BREATHING PATTERN
When doing the glute bridge, press down through the heels to lift your hips and keep your core and glutes tight. Maintain the upper body relaxed and keep the knees bent at a 45-degree angle. Exhale as you lift your butt off the floor and inhale as you return to the starting position.
- Starting from the tip of the pressure position, brace your elbows and lower them until you move the weight from the arms of the forearms.
- Your body should form a straight line, then turn your abdominal muscles and hold them for 60 seconds.
- If you can not reach 60 seconds, hold for 5 to 10 seconds and rest for 5 seconds and continue for 1 minute. Focus on the shape and do not drop your hips or do not bend your butt.
FLATTEN YOUR BELLY WITH THIS STRONG AB WORKOUT