With Christmas just around the corner, we are all looking for ideas to decorate our homes and create a wonderful Christmas atmosphere. In this article we explain how to make decorations to hang on the door of your house, using Christmas balls and very few other materials.
The materials are very simple and are available to everyone:
- Medium or small balls of your favorite colors.
- Cloth tape.
- A thick ribbon bow, possibly a different color than the balls.
The process is equally simple:
- Choose the number of balls to use (minimum 6).
- Cut different sized pieces of ribbon to hang each ball from.
- Glue the ribbons to the balls and group them. The ideal is to have different lengths, so cut some if necessary.
- Tie the end of the ribbons to make a knot.
- Place the loop at the top of the pendant.
Below we give you some ideas of color combinations to make your Christmas decorations with balls to hang on the doors.
1. Light blue ribbon decoration with silver and light blue balls
2. Decoration with ribbon and red, green, silver and gold balls
3. Decoration with spheres of different motifs
4. Decoration with silver and gold spheres
5. Decoration with spheres of different motifs and colors
6. Decorations with spheres of different sizes and designs
7. Decorations with red and white spheres
8. Decorations with spheres of different sizes and designs
Did you find the article about these Christmas decorations with balls interesting? Please share it!