Abdominal and upper core training is of the same importance as your leg and butt workout. However, usually it is way more harder to get rid of belly fat than to eliminate leg fat layer.
Well, to be fair, it takes less time to gain weight on tummy. Actually, we gain and lose some weight monthly during our period. We have prepared a list of moves that will help you to control your weight and keep your abdominal in a good shape.
Certainly, you can reach the goal, only if you eat organic and low calorie food. So, make sure to do that and don’t skip your trainings. In each exercise perform as many reps as you can. Remember, you should feel the tension in your muscles. Good luck!
#1. Butterfly Crunch
– Lie on your back and secure that the under parts of your feet are touching each other. Position them as near to the body as possible.
Then, put your hands beneath your head.
– Pull up the chest off the floor, but do not pull up your lower back, and then go back to the initial position.
– Perform 3 sets of this exercise with 10 reps.
#2. Front Plank
– The starting position is on your knees and hands. Then, pull down your chest in order for the forearms to touch the floor. Your elbows need to be in straight line with your shoulders.
– Pull up your knees slowly so that you transfer your weight on the toes.
– Contract your glutes and legs and keep them aligned.
– In the beginning you need to hold this position for 30 seconds, and then gradually increase the time.
#3. Toe Touch
– Lie down on your back. Raise your legs straight above the hips and your arms straight above your shoulders.
– During breathing out period, try to reach for your toes with your fingertips.
– Move your hands back in the starting position, but secure that your shoulder blades do not contact the floor.
– Hold your abs tight while doing this exercise.
– Perform 2 sets with 15 reps each.
#4. Scissor Lifts
– Start with lying down on your back with your arms close to the body and the palms toward the floor.
– Pull your legs up and bend your knees at an angle of 90 degrees. After that, raise the left leg up while lowering your right one.
– Change legs for 2 minutes, taking a break of 1 minute.
– Perform 3 sets.
#5. Russian Twist
– Sit on an exercise mat with your legs fully extended and your upper body upright. Cross your your ankles and raise them off the floor slightly. Bend your knees towards you slightly.
– Lean back about 15 degrees to balance your body. This is the start position.
– In a smooth motion, turn your torso to the left and touch the plate on the floor. Make sure you exhale as you do this.
– Return to the start position inhaling as you do so. Repeat the same movement, this time to your right side, again exhaling as you do so. Return to start position and repeat.
– Perform 4 sets.
#6. Ball Leg Lift
– Lie down with your arms on the sides. Use a ball and place it between the ankles, and then bend your knees.
– Stretch out your legs at 45 degrees and pull them down gradually, make sure that there is no contact with the floor.