Work: Back, shoulders and belly.
1. Lie face down on a mattress and stretch your arms out in front of you.
2. Raise your arms, head, chest and legs, but keep your head and neck neutral.
3. Rotate your arms to the side and then back, touching your hands at the level of your back.
4. Return to start position. Perform 20 repetitions.
2- Biceps Kick
Work: High back, biceps and triceps.
1. Stand with feet apart and knees bent, both lightly, holding a weight in each hand, and arms hanging with palms facing each other.
2. Bend at the hips.
3. Simultaneously raise both arms shoulder-width apart to the sides.
4. Lower for a count of three. Do 12 repetitions.
Work: Triceps, biceps and upper back.
1. Position yourself in an elevated push-up position, holding a weight in each hand, with your wrists shoulder-width apart and your feet slightly apart.
2. Bend your right arm, bringing the weight toward your chest.
3. Lower and repeat with your left arm. This is one repetition.
4. Continue alternating sides for 10 reps. We know, it feels like it burns.
4- Powerful push-up
Work: Abs, upper back and triceps.
1. Get into a push-up position by resting on your forearms, elbows under your shoulders and feet slightly apart.
2. Rotate your shoulders back and down, while lowering your chest to the floor and bringing your shoulder blades together.
3. Pause, then perform the movement in reverse, bringing your shoulders back into place.
4. Perform 15 repetitions. You will feel totally amazing.
5- Military dumbbells
Work: Triceps and upper back.
1. Stand with feet apart and knees relaxed, holding a weight in each hand and arms at shoulder height (facing outward), elbows bent at 90o and palms facing forward.
2. Extend your right arm above your head.
3. Lower, and repeat with your left arm. That’s one repetition.
4. Continue alternating sides for 10 reps. You’ll have an awesome back.