You probably hate having a big belly due to its bad looks but also the inconveniences it can bring with it. Today we give you a recipe for an absolutely natural drink, contained only of four ingredients, which will help with your problem as fast as it can.
Combined together they appear to be magical.
So what are their benefits?
Its content of Vitamin C and Vitamin B1 is what makes it crucial for your well-being. The minerals that the lemon has (sodium, calcium, potassium, magnesium) are all of the great importance for your health.
The Lemon has many benefits:
- Removes kidney stones
- Strengthens the immune system, prevents diseases
- Regulates the levels of glucose in your blood
- It kills bacteria
- Helps eliminate toxins from the body
- Gives the capillaries and blood vessels enough strength
- Helps in healing wounds
- Treats constipation,colds,asthma,arthritis,insomnia,flu,bronchitis,fever and many, many others
Due to its high content of water (96 percent) and the small number of calories, it is potent in your weight loss battle and by consuming it before every meal you help yourself a lot day by day.
The benefits of the cucumber are:
- Protection of the stomach
- Removing mucus from your digestive system
- Regulation of uric acid levels
- Performs as a natural laxative
Represents a spice due to the wonderful flavor it has. Used in many treatments, even by the Ancient Chinese due to its high content of essential oils, minerals, vitamins antioxidants, and amino acids.
Ginger helps in the treatment of:
- Menstrual symptoms
- Common colds and flu
- Heart disease
- Digestive issues
- Problems with respiration
The mint represents an herb with a beautiful aroma and has many health benefits like:
- It helps with colds and bronchitis due to its anti-inflammatory characteristics.
- Mint is an natural antiseptic stopping the microorganisms to expand.
- It contains ascorbic acid which makes the expulsion of mucus and phlegm easier as well as the improvement of your sinuses.
- In the treatment of eczema.
- Helps you deal with gasses
- Fights febrile pictures
- Helps you sleep better and fight insomnia
- Improves your blood flow
- Gets you rid of stress
- Relaxes your muscles
MINT, GINGER AND CUCUMBER LEMONADE
– Leaves of peppermint or fresh mint – 10 leaves
– Water – 2 liters
– Cucumber – 1 medium size
– Lemons – 4 lemons of average size
– Peeled ginger root – 1 inch
First, take one lemon and cut it into thin slices and remove all the seeds. Next is the the cucumber which needs to be cut into thin slices.
Squeeze the other 3 lemons. In 2L of water put mint leaves, the lemon juice, the slices of lemon, the slices of cucumber, and the peeled slices of ginger. Then put some stevia and mix them all together.
Refrigerate the drink for about six hours and it is ready to go.
We hope we helped you and that you will prepare this amazing drink today!