If you are determined to shape your figure, it is worth that you see these exercises. In fact, these are some of the best exercises that will help you harden and tone your butt, thighs, and hips. These exercises are not too strenuous and just require you to be disciplined and decide to get out of bed. Let’s see how you can make them.
All you need is to believe in yourself, be persistent and do these exercises every day if you want to build your butt and get wider hips.
In a few weeks, you will notice the positive changes. Whether you do it in the morning or in the afternoon, you should do these exercises every day . Another positive aspect is that it does not require a lot of time and you will soon notice the results.
You can also make these exercises more challenging by adding weight or doing more sets or reps.
1. Gluteus abduction bridge
- Lie on your back on the floor.
- Keep your hands by your sides and your knees bent, with your feet shoulder-width apart and flat on the floor.
- Place a resistance band between both legs and below the knees.
- As you exhale, gently lift your hips off the ground, keeping your back straight.
- Keep your hips raised for a few seconds.
- Breathing in, slowly lower your hips to the ground.
Do 2 sets of 20 repetitions.
2. Lateral leg raises
To begin this exercise, you must first lie on your right side with both legs straight and your right arm on the ground.
Next, exhale and then lift your left leg as high as you can, keeping your leg straight. Then inhale as you slowly lower your leg back to the starting position.
Do 20 reps, then switch sides. Do two sets per side.
3. Side lunge
- Stand with your feet and knees together.
- If it’s comfortable for you, hold a pair of dumbbells.
- Take a big step with your right foot to the right side.
- Slowly lunge toward the ground, without extending your right knee past your toes and keeping your left leg relatively straight.
- Now push off with your right foot to return to a standing position.
- Repeat the same process with the other side.
Try to do 2 sets of 20 reps on each side.
4. Weighted lunge with leg lift
The first step you need to take is to start by grasping a dumbbell in each hand. The second step is to take a wide step with your left leg and lower into a lunge position and then keep your back straight, your chest up and your front leg bent at a 90-degree angle. The third step is to push off the back leg (with the weight on the heel), while straightening the front leg.
And then slowly balance on one leg, lowering the dumbbells and chest toward the floor, making sure to keep your abs tight and your back straight. And the fourth step is that from this position you have to come back to the standing position and repeat the whole movement by stepping out into a lunge with the left leg.