How it works: Do the exercises shown on the table for the prescribed number of repetitions and sets, then you have a day of rest, so when is that day you can do what you want, to take a nap and do what makes you happy, so your body and mind can get a nice, peaceful day.
But if you are a beginner, know your boundaries and encourage yourself at your own pace, and if you are looking for an additional challenge, add an additional set to make your training even more challenging.
In the picture below are given instructions for a 30-day arm workout.
- Start on all fours with your hands on the floor, slightly wider than vertical with your shoulders, but in line with them.
- The body should form a straight line from the shoulders to the ankles.
- Squeeze your abs to the maximum and keep them tight.
- Lower your body until your chest almost touches the floor, making sure your elbows are tucked in close to your torso.
- Pause and return to the starting position.
- Do 20 repetitions.
- For this exercise, also known as triceps dips, all you need is a chair, bench, couch, or step and you’re good to go.
- Make sure to keep your butt and lower back close to the chair (or whatever object you’re using) to maximize the benefits of this exercise.
- Do 10 reps.
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold a dumbbell in both hands. The weight should be a minimum of 1 kg or more depending on your strength.
- Hold the dumbbell with your thumb and fingers wrapped in a good grip, with your wrist and arms facing out.
- Next, lift both dumbbells hard, bending your elbow toward your shoulders, and feel the pressure in your triceps and the backs of your arms.
- Then return to the starting position.
- Make 3 sets of 10 repetitions.
BENCH DUMBBELL ROW
- Put your right hand and knee on a bench.
- With the other hand, on the left, he grabs a weight.
- He raises the weight and lowers it again.
- He performs 10 lifts with each arm.